Sunday, January 22, 2012

T-ara Jiyeon Lovey Dovey Inspired look

So, I know that I don't do many Kpop inspired makeup looks as much as I should be doing, BUT I was able to create this look right after watching the music video of Lovey Dovey by T-ara. I absolutely am obsessed with that song. It is so catchy! My favorite member from T-ara is Jiyeon SO I just had to make a look according to the one she had on in the music video.

The following picture is a screen shot that I personally created:


For this look, all the eyeshadows are from the Naked Pallete. I used Virgin, Half-baked, and Creep. According to the music video, Jiyeon had a very clean canvas with a little bit of highlighting down her nose bridge and no blush or bronzer. Her eye makeup was the focus of the look. It's a dramatic cat eye that involved using lots calculating on my part. The angle of the cat eye is very dramatic and then it slowly fades into a lighter inner corner. From the screenshot that I created, you could see that the look had some gold in it as well, which is why I added the half-baked shade.

Here is the link to my video tutorial:


Here is the photoshoot with the inspired outfit:







2 comments: