Monday, November 19, 2012

Bath&Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Hello Everyone!
Another product review, but this product is for your home! Lately, I've been really into candles and complimentary from influenster, I received a Bath and Body Works Mini candle in the beauty bloggers vox box!! For review and testing purposes, of course! Also along with the mini candle, I got a coupon for $10 off a 3 wick candle and I got myself another 3 wick candle!

Mini candles- $3.50
Small Candles- $9.50
Medium Candles- $12.50
3 Wick Candles- $19.50
Bath and Body Works Store and Online

From my voxbox, I got the Mahogany Teakwood mini candle which is very popular due to the scent being very similar to Abercrombie and Fitch's Men Cologne. I think it is very similar, but it a little bit sweeter than the actual cologne. The packaging is a simple, glass tub and it's pretty strong. I've dropped one of these before and it didn't shatter! The burning time for the mini's go for a pretty long time. I was happy to see that the wax didn't disappear all the way on the first burn. 

 Peppermint Mocha was the one I got with the coupon and this is an amazing christmas scent. With the peppermint and chocolate scents, this scent is to die for~!

 This is the rest of the candles that I have collected so far from Bath and Body Works and I must say, I am a very happy gal at this moment. 

Overall, would I repurchase Bath and Body works candles? 
YES!!! I love the scents that they come out with throughout the year and I am forever in love!

Jane, The Beauty Owl

1 comment:

  1. The big ones are not cheap but I hear they last for a long time and they smell soo damn good! If I ever visit the states I will be raiding B & B works!

    ReplyDelete