Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Purples: READY FOR SUMMER

Hello^^
So a few days ago, I was able to film my first makeup tutorial on my channel. YAY! How exciting. I had fun making it except having to edit so much made me a little tired. Tehee<3
So here is the video from my channel^^


Here is the list of the products that I used to create this look:
Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF38
Skinfood's Aloe Sun BB Cream #1
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Rose
Etude House Dear Darling Tint 01
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow Palletes in Neutral Khakis, Sunrise Sunset, and Coffee Bean
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Purple
NYX eyeshadow Black
L'oreal HIP eyeliner in 902 Black
Covergirl Lashblast Volume waterproof Black


I hope you enjoy watching~^^

Jane, The Beauty Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment