Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Another product review! I got these really handy dandy foot cushions complimentary of Influenster's  Vox Box program to review and test out for you all!
These are the foot cushions that you can insert into your heels to help make the ball of your feet more comfortable, and relieve the pain,  hence the name "For Her Ball of Foot Cushions".

The picture above displays the shoes that I wore with the foot cushions. As you can probably see, my shoe has quite the platform and heel so it is quite painful to be in these shoes for a long period of time, but using the foot cushions helped relieve my feet of pain..some what.

Packaging:
Not the most attractive type of packaging, but I'm not one to really care about packaging. As long as the product works well, then I'm sold!

Effectiveness:
According to Dr. Scholl's, the cushions are made with "unique FabuSTEP gel." I'm guessing that is why the cushions are very squishy and gel-like in form. It stuck to my shoe quite nicely, and didn't really slide around which was quite shocking to me because I can get sweaty feet.
The only downside to this would be the fact that it didn't relieve my foot pain fully. Of course with any foot cushion out there, wearing heels for long periods of time guarantee's pain at the end of the day, so I was able to accept that these cushions wouldn't relieve me of the pain fully. BUT, it did make my feet feel much more comfortable than when I didn't have these in my shoes.
It definitely helped prevent any toe scrunching. I know this because being a longer toed girl, I know what it feels like to have my toes scrunched up inside of a heel and this cushion really helped with that.

Verdict:
I like them, but I'm not in love with them.

I hope you all enjoyed this review!

Jane, The Beauty Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment