Sunday, August 19, 2012

Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Review

Hello Everyone!
Today's product review is on the Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner that I received in my Summer Beauty Vox Box, complimentary of Influenster.com for testing and review purposes!
I'm sure you have all been seeing this brand in the stores lately. They are in these sleek, light purple tubes and you can't help looking at them. At least that's how I felt when I first saw them landing on the shelves of my local Targets.


Retails: 
$4.99-$5.99
Select retail stores, drugstore, ect

Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy is available in six different shampoo's and five conditioners that are supposed to help different hair needs. This line also has nutrum10TM technology that involves the infusion of many vitamins and nutrients that are good for hair. 

Another very great thing about this, is the conditioner is instructed to be used on the scalp as well. 
Many don't know this, but the scalp is where all of the hair comes from and without a healthy scalp, healthy hair cannot be produced.

Packaging:
The ones I received in my box were great deluxe sample sizes, where as the full sizes look something like this.
(Credit: Influenster.com)

The design itself is pretty unique, considering the way most shampoo's are packaged^^

Consistency/Texture:
Like any shampoo and conditioner, they consistency was good! I loved the conditioner, especially because of how smooth it made my hair. The shampoo doesn't bubble up and easily as some other of my favorite shampoo's but it still did the job.

Scent:
I love how this smells! It makes your hair smell amazing and the great thing is, the scent stays for quite a while. It's not overly scents where the scent hurts your nose, but there is a very distinct scent to it that I find very enjoyable^^

Lastly, does this live up to it's name of clear scalp and hair? Does it really nourish your hair and change the texture of it in just 7 days?

Final Verdict:
Yes, it lives up to it's name of helping my scalp and the flakiness that I suffer from, but I didn't really see a big difference, I FELT it. My hair felt smoother than it did before and I have naturally oily root's but dry ends, and I always try to treat my ends. Using this shampoo and conditioner, I noticed that my hair was much smoother at the ends and drier on my roots (which I am actually thankful for^^). It was dry, but not like a bad dry feel. 

Overall, I love this shampoo and conditioner and I hope you do too!

Jane, The Beauty Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment