Sunday, June 19, 2011

Princess Anne Hairstyle^^

My latest tutorial on my channel^^ I've been watching 49 Days(49일) and in that drama the actress, Suh Ji Hye had this type of hairstyle and I was inspired to create a video showing how I did it^^. The base of the hairstyle is a Princess Ann braid. Basically it is two french braids and then combined into one braid. which creates this:
So, usually this is combined into a regular braid but I decided to go for a fishtail braid because I think those braids flatter me more.
I also filmed a video for my channel~^^ Here is is

So, here is my video from my channel. If you are still curious, my youtube is under soobin725. I do beauty related videos.This is my last tutorial with my long hair because I got my hair cut today~ Yay! Here is a picture of my new haircut:
This is my new hair~^^ YAY! I was able to get rid of all of the damaged ends and the grown out dyed hairs! woohoo~! I will do another post of my before and after transformation.

Thats it for today,

Jane, the Beauty Owl


No comments:

Post a Comment